Building Stories Logo
Member Sign In

Username

Password
Français

Forgot your password? | Become a member
Tour Title Doon Heritage Village at Waterloo Region Museum
Tour Points
Tour Points
Point Title
Sort ascending by Point TitleSort descending by Point Title
Description
Features
156Reg42CrosRd-156.jpg Petersburg Grand Trunk Railway Station Originally built in 1856, the Petersburg Grand Trunk Railway Station is now part of the Waterloo Region Museum. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
154Reg42CrosRd-154.jpg Peter Martin House Originally built about 1820, the Peter Martin Farm is now part of the Waterloo Region Museum. Kid-Friendly; Partially Accessible; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Shantz_Barn_09.jpg Shantz Barn Originally built about 1820, the Shantz Barn is now part of the Waterloo Region Museum Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Shou_Barn_01.jpg Shuh Barn Originally built about 1820, the Shuh Barn is now part of the Waterloo Region Museum. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Covered Bridge Facing SW.jpg Covered Bridge Purpose built for the Waterloo Region Museum in 1957. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Weavery_Exterior_06.jpg Weavery Originally built about 1845, the Detweiler Log Cabin/Weavery is not part of the Waterloo Region Museum. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Dry Goods & Grocery Store Front Facing South.jpg Dry Goods and Grocery Store Originally built around 1830, the Dry Goods and Grocery Store is now located at the Waterloo Region Museum. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
_WRM0952.jpg Harness Maker and Print Shop Purpose built for the Waterloo Region Museum in 1964. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Photos Auguast 19 046.jpg Wellesley Post Office and Taylor Shop Originally constructed about 1870, the Wellesley Post Office and Taylor Shop is now part of the Waterloo Region Museum. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Blacksmith West Side.jpg Blacksmith Shop Purpose built for the Waterloo Region Museum in 2004. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Photos Auguast 19 058.jpg Sawmill Purpose built from timber over 125 years old, the Sawmill is now located at the Waterloo Region Museum. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Photos Auguast 19 047.jpg Meat Market Purpose built for the Waterloo Region Museum in 1965. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Photos Auguast 19 050.jpg Repair Shop Purpose built from timber from a local farm, the Repair Shop is now part of the Waterloo Region Museum Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
McArthur_Exterior_01.jpg Peter McArthur House Originally built about 1835, the Peter McArthur House is now located at the Waterloo Region Museum. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Photos Auguast 19 053.jpg Seibert House Originally built about 1850, the Seibert House is now part of the Waterloo Region Museum. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Sararas-Brincker_Exterior_05.jpg Sararas House Originally built about 1840, the Sararas House is now part of the Waterloo Region Museum. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Partially Accessible; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Sararas-Bricker_Farm_10.jpg Bricker Barn Originally built around 1845, the Bricker Barn is now part of the Waterloo Region Museum. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Ontario Heritage Trust; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
June 20, 2010 023.jpg Freeport United Brethern Church Originally built in 1861, the Freeport Church is now located at the Waterloo Region Museum. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Cemetary_04.jpg Limerick Cornell Cemetery With burials dating back to 1813, the Limerick Cornell Cemetery is now located at the Waterloo Region Museum. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location
Fire_Hall_Exterior_07.jpg Fire Hall Purpose built for the Waterloo Region Museum in 1974. Fully Accessible; Kid-Friendly; Site has its own Parking; Site Offers Food; Washrooms http://www.waterlooregionmuseum.com Click here to show map location

Find currently displayed points on the map

Group Waterloo Region Museum
Added By Stacey McLennan
Date Added July 5, 2013
Last Modified By kyoung
Date Last Modified July 16, 2013
Comments on {title}
No matching entries were found
Linked Content
Linked Content
Type
Title
Relation
User   Stacey McLennan The user submitted this content.